Chinese funny ringtones : Ringtones and videos.
Chinese Funny Ringtones
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Taiwanese: of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; "the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh"
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
- of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures; "Chinese food"
- Of or relating to China or its language, culture, or people
- Belonging to or relating to the people forming the dominant ethnic group of China and widely dispersed elsewhere
- curious: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; "a curious hybrid accent"; "her speech has a funny twang"; "they have some funny ideas about war"; "had an odd name"; "the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"; "something definitely queer about this town"; "what a rum fellow"; "singular
- amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "
- funny story: an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line); "she told a funny story"; "she made a funny"
- The comic strips in newspapers
Tikoy (Chinese New Year Pudding)
Known as Chinese New Year pudding, tikoy is made up of glutinous rice flour, wheat starch, salt, water, and sugar. The colour of the sugar used determines the colour of the pudding (white or brown).
Chinese Nations in Frankfurt, Germany
A few people, how wearing the taditional clothes of the different chinese nations during a religous ceremony named Vesak - the brithday of Buddha Shakyamuni Gotama.
free ringtones for kyocera k132
serani no games ringtone
nextel cell phone ringtones
jingle bells ringtones
you ve got a text message ringtone
24 ctu ringtone midi
blackjack ii mp3 ringtone
make ringtones louder